off-plan villa with mountain views
Situated in one of the most preserved domains on the West Coast of Mauritius overlooking the lagoon and mountains, this 4-bedroom villa with mountain views is part of a development based on eco-friendly practices, comprising 6 luxury villas in total.
The villa is defined defined by masterful designs merging comfort and elegance with the estate’s lush, natural environment and breath-taking views.
Offering 376 m2 in habitable surface, and on plots of 800 m2, the villa offers vast spaces conceived to produce an indoor-outdoor lifestyle, ideal for the Mauritian way of live.
Within a 5 minute drive, you are in the heart of the Black River region known for its sought-after amenities and infrastructures, not to mention its beautiful lagoon and exhilarating sea activities.
This villa is also available to non-mauritian citizens and gives right to Mauritian residency upon acquisition. It also offers a 5 year guarantee for all technical equipment, 1 year of free maintenance, as well as a 10 year structural guarantee. The developers are well-established and of excellent repute.
- Solar water heater
- Water tank
- Sewage system
- Mountain view
- Close to school
- Close to bus stop
- Close to golf course
- Close to hospital
- Close to shops
- 6 Number of units
- Located in a residential complex
- 4 Air conditioning 12,000 BTU model in every bedroom
- 3 Dressing rooms : in the master bedroom, room no.2 and room n0.3
- Kitchen american style
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dimensions 10.7m x 3.4m = 36.45
Type of building
- Stone balsatic on the decorative wall
- Concrete reinforced, with cinder blocks of 150mm x 120mm, plastered and painted
- Wood composite on decorative wall
- Tiles roof shingle finished
- Tiled Floor in ceramic of 600 x 600mm with wooden skirting boards
- Box Room of 3.35m2
- WC for guests of 2.25m2
- Terrace for 106.90m2
- 4 Bedrooms ; master bedroom (+bathroom of 4m2) of 15m2, room no.2 en-suite of 17.30m2, room no.3 en-suite of 17.30m2 and room no.4 en-suite of 16.20m2
- Lounge of 51.15m2
- Dining Room of 18.30m2
- Kitchen of 22.05m2
- kitchenette of 7.55m2
- Dressing Room in the master bedroom is 5.80m2