furnished penthouse with panoramic views
This 3-bedroom penthouse is located in a gated complex in Tamarin, a seaside village on the West Coast of Mauritius, offering beautiful views of the lagoon.
The spacious living room is charmingly furnished and situated on the first floor which comprises one big space with open-plan kitchen, dining area and TV lounge, leading directly onto a covered balcony which overlooks the sea. On the same floor there’s also the office space and the guest WC and laundry room.
All bedrooms are found on the second floor, of which the master bedroom includes a master bathroom with tub, as well as a private balcony with a panoramic ocean view. The second bathroom is shared by the 2 other bedrooms and has a separate WC.
Residents have access to a fully equipped gym and a lovely common infinity pool. They also benefit from additional visitors’ parking space and 24/7 security.
This penthouse is sold furnished. Mauritian residency applicable upon purchase.
- Automated garage
- Parking for visitors parking
- Secure parking
- 3 Balcony ; a big balcony on the ground floor access from the living room and dining room, one big shared balcony between the bedrooms on the left side, finally private balcony for the master bedroom with a separate storage unit
- Solar water heater
- Sea view from the balcony on the ground floor and the master bedroom
- Mountain view from the left side bedrooms
- Fitness room
- Close to school
- Close to bus stop
- Close to golf course
- Close to hospital
- Close to shops
- Number of units
- Located in a residential complex
- 4 Air conditioning every room is equipped with an A/C unit and the living room too
- Fire alarm system
- Machine room shared Fitness room access reserved for the residents only
- 3 Dressing rooms ; built-in cupboard in every bedroom
- Office on the ground floor
- Laundry room equipped with washing and drying machine
- Water heater is solar
- Washing machine
- Microwave automated with separate storage unit
- Kitchen american
- Fully equipped ; kitchen and laundry room
- TV in the living room
- Landline phone
- Dining room part of the living room
- Watchman 24/7
- Permanent Residence permit